Hair Care Tips
WIGS 4 YOU HAIR CARE MAINTENANCE
• Shampoo and deep condition your wig as often as needed. Usually your wig only needs a good shampoo when you have lots of product build up. Your wigs performs better when squeaky clean.
• Use a thermal protectant to avoid heat damage to your wigs
• To prevent your extensions from drying out, try not to use excessive amounts of heat
• Be sure to detangle your hair from bottom to top to avoid shedding or breakage
• Let your wig air dry for the best results!
• Raw hair requires moisture, therefore you should only use high quality paraben and sulfate free serums, natural oils, shampoos and conditioners.